For 2010 I made a few New Years Resolutions. Acutally, I made several and placed them in a nice little chart. Instead of doing like I usually do.... making them and never sticking with them, this year I decided to track my progress throughout the year. Hopefully my journey will encourage you to stick to your resolutions as well. Here are mine:
1. Lose weight-- yeah, I know...thats on everyone's list.
2. Keep my house clean. This means cleaning weekly and doing a thorough cleaning monthly
3. Get organized
4. Get my yard landscaped well (this one will wait until spring when the weather is nicer)
5. Help my husband find a good job
6. Drink more water and eat healthier (going back to #1)
7. Have dogs obedience trained
8. Save money
9 Pay off one of our credit cards
10. Pay off car
No comments:
Post a Comment